CDI oversees CDI Academy which includes a calendar of extensive master-level continuing education courses that are international in scope and open to the dental community.
The Education Committee serves the CDI, it’s residents, and the dental community, by establishing, promoting, and delivering the Educational and programming deemed essential to providing comprehensive, safe, effective, and timely treatment to patients, consistent with or exceeding accepted standards of ethical and evidence-based clinical care, and valued by its doctors, dental hygienists, the dental team, and patients as contributing to the delivery of excellence in contemporary dental care.
CDI has become a prominent and respected provider of high quality and contemporary Continuing Dental Education. We provide educational programming that ranges from single session focused topics, to courses that are covered over a series of sessions as a continuum, to combined didactic/clinical programs that provide the preparatory knowledge prior to advancing to either observational sessions or direct patient clinical care in a state-of-the-art clinical setting.
We look to serve beyond our Residents’ needs and open our programs to the general dental community. A major emphasis will be the creation of relationships with overseas Dental Schools and Dental organizations to encourage foreign trained dentists to attend CDI programming and return to their home country with advanced knowledge and skill.
- To establish the educational curriculum for the Residency programs
- To develop and deliver advanced education programming with a national and international scope
- To establish, maintain, and nurture commercial and academic partnerships
- To ensure curricular content is consistent with accepted clinical standards, and is consistent with and supported by evidence-based criteria
- To coordinate the publicity and delivery of course content centrally, regionally
- To provide faculty support for all programming and national accreditation needs
- To ensure compliance with established protocols when planning, delivering and documenting CE events and programs
Cleveland Dental Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.